I got some good smartphone advice when I asked for it a few weeks ago. Thanks to all of you who commented. Despite that good advice, I am still undecided. Here are my priorities (in this order):
1. Must work with Sprint service
2. Must be able to do EVDO Rev. A
3. Must be able to do phone-as-modem, preferably via Bluetooth
4. Must be easy to use as a phone
5. Must be easy to synch with Outlook and relatively straightforward to use for PDA functions
6. Must be easy to carry, preferaby in my pocket (as small and light as possible)
E-mail is fine, but it’s not the killer app for the way I use/intend to use my phone. I’m sure it will be cool to have a camera in my phone, but I don’t expect to use it much. WiFi is nifty, but not a requirement. Ability to run various 3rd party applications could be cool too, but again not a requirement.