Why did I launch clifguy.com and then not blog for 6 weeks?
- trip to Florida to meet with Christ Fellowship and Flamingo Road
- personal briefcase/laptop bag stolen
- lost my assistant Amy (promoted to the executive suite – good for her, bad for me!)
- interviewed for and hired Amy’s replacement
- several staff teams moving from one office to another requiring changes to the cable plant
- new private office for me (yea! but a took time to move)
- IT staff vacations, leaving me to cover
- end of fiscal year for my wife’s church for which I am the unofficial CFO
- obtained a new vehicle for my wife (yea! but a pain to research, test drive, etc.)
- replacement laptop arrived so I had to move onto it
- Glenn Kelley of Vine Hosting in for a 4-day visit
- my daughter returned home from 6 weeks study abroad in Europe
- major rain storm that flooded the basement of my wife’s church, the cleanup was left to me and Glenn due to many people from her church going on a mission trip
- trip to Colorado to take my 16 year-old son backpacking
In his blog roll Brian has me as “Clif Guy Some of the Time”. In truth, for 6 weeks it was “Clif Guy None of the Time”. Now you know why.